; ☆ S t u e y ☆ 1 8 / F / B a l t i m o r e   ☆ P e r s o n a l B l o g (◡‿◡✿) ;  C o m m i s s i o n M e ?
I had promised a giveaway, so here it is. You have the chance to get one of these, the shirt of your like, the size of your like, meaning, either one of these three.
The rules are simple, reblog, once, twice or thrice I don’t really mind.
But don’t pester your followers either with so many reblogs. Also, no giveaway blogs, I will check even if my eyeballs pop out.
This giveaway will end on December 15th, 11:00 PM CET. (Central European time)
I will announce the winner at midnight CET, if by any means, they do not get back to me within 2 days, I will pick a second winner.
Do not delete this text.
Good luck, I think.
ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) EDIT: you may only reblog once! multiple reblogs apparently don’t work anymore because tumblr’s new system only shows the most recent reblog. also, no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
humans are so cute, when we say goodbye we put our arms around each other and to show we love someone we bring them flowers. we say hello by holding each other’s hand, and sometimes tiny little dewdrops form in our eyes. for pleasure we listen to arrangements of sounds, press our lips together, smoke dried leaves, get drunk off of old fruit. we’re all just little animals, falling in love and having breakfast beneath billions of stars